BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has published 10,709 vacancy notification to fill up women health workers.
The online application process for Bihar ANM recruitment has now restarted by BTSC from 23 September 2023.
Aspirants who were not able to apply for this position the first time around can do so now by going to the official website, pariksha.nic.in, and filling out the online form.
Additionally, by clicking the direct link on this page, you can finish the application procedure.
Candidates who meet the requirements for the BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023 are urged to read thoroughly all the information before submitting their application by 6 October 2023.
BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Title||BTSC Bihar ANM Recruitment|
|Recruiting body||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Position name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)|
|BTSC ANM Vacancy Notification release date||20 September 2023|
|Registration dates||22nd September – 6 October 2023|
|Pay scale||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
btsc.bih.nic.in ANM Notification 2023
Job seekers can apply for this posts by going to the websites btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in. Applications should be submitted online; Applications submitted in any other way will not be accepted.
Also Check: Malda District Court Recruitment
The candidate must fill out the application form and submit it along with the required fees; incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Bihar btsc.bih.nic.in ANM Vacancy Notification 2023 download link is given below. Check the advertisement before apply.
BTSC ANM Recruitment Educational Qualification
Aspirants must have completed and obtained a certificate for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife training course from a recognized institution, with the period prescribed from time to time by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
Additionally, the candidate will be required to maintain their registration with the Patna-based Bihar Nurse Registration Council.
Bihar BTSC ANM Notification 2023 Vacancy Details
BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidates must take a computer-based test (CBT) in the first round of the BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023 process to be selected.
There will be 100 objective-type questions in the CBT examination. Candidates will receive 1 mark for each correct response, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
Bihar Women Health Workers Recruitment Important Documents
This following documents is required to apply online for BTSC ANM Recruitment.
- Passport size photograph
- Signature that has been scanned
- If applicable, a valid identity proof and a residence certificate
- Identity Card of Patna High Court
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable Certificate of Disability
- Any more relevant documentation you may have.
Applicants Minimum Age should be 18 Years
Maximum age should be 40 years.
How to Apply Online BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for Bihar ANM Vacancy 2023.
- First visit the official website of BTSC i.e. https://btsc.bih.nic.in/
- After arriving at the main page, you will see the option for candidate registration, which you must select. Once you do, the registration form for that choice will open in front of you, and you must carefully fill it out.
- Finally, by selecting the submit option, you must obtain the login ID and password.
- After successfully logging into the portal, you must go to the home page where you must click the application link for the Bihar ANM Vacancy 2023 option located in the latest news section.
- After clicking, a new window with the application form will open, which you must carefully fill out.
- Then Upload documents and pay the application fee.
btsc.bih.nic.in Recruitment Important Links