Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard has announced recruitment notification for various 46 posts.
The Indian Coast Guard is accepting applications from qualified and interested individuals for the position of Assistant Commandant.
Visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in to submit an online application if you’re interested in joining the Indian Coast Guard.
There are 46 open vacancies for qualified candidates in this Indian Coast Guard recruitment for 2023.
Online applications for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment will be accepted beginning on September 1st and ending on September 15th, 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Details
|Article name||ICG Vacancy 2023|
|Recruiting board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts name||Assistant Commandant|
|No. Of vacancies||46|
|application start date||1 September 2023|
|last date||15 September 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Educational Qualification
Applicants should have a graduate degree in a related discipline with a minimum GPA of 60% in order to be considered for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard vacancy 2023
|Apply Start||1 September 2023|
|Last Date||15 September 2023|
|Exam Date stage 1||December 2023|
|Stage 2||Jan 2024|
|Stage 3||Jan to April 2024|
|Stage 4||Jan to may 2024|
|Stage 5||June 2024|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates must be at least 19 years old and no older than 25 years old to be eligible for the Commercial Pilot position.
While the minimum age requirement for applicants for all other positions is 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 25 years old.
ICG Vacancy Notification Application fee
For the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Exam, each candidate must submit a deposit of Rs. 250. Candidates from SC and ST categories are exempt from paying any fees.
The exam fee may be paid online using a credit card, debit card, rupay card, or UPI. You can visit the Indian Coast Guard website for further information.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||No application fee|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
On these posts, the candidates will have to go through 5 stages.
- Candidates will have to undergo Computer Based Online Screening Test (CGCAT) in the first stage.
- Preliminary Selection Board (PSB) in the second stage.
- Final Selection Board (FSB) in the third stage.
- Medical Examination in the fourth stage.
- Finally induction process in the fifth stage.
Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard: joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- On the homepage, navigate to the “Career” or “Recruitment” section.
- Look for the recruitment notification for the position of Assistant Commandant in the year 2023. Click on the notification to open it.
- Read the notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, important dates, and selection process.
- Ensure that you meet the educational qualification and age limit requirements mentioned in the notification.
- Once you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria, locate the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link.
- Click on the link to start the online application process.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and contact details. Make sure to provide accurate information.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents and photographs.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, using the online payment options provided. Candidates from SC/ST categories are usually exempted from paying the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Visit myexamapplication homepage for more job updates.