OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2024: Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently completed the recruitment process for 2,712 posts.
For this, eligible applicants will be selected through Written Test. This Combined Recruitment Exam (CRE) is going to be held in February 2024.
Candidates who have filled the online application form in this recruitment are now waiting for the admit card.
The hall ticket will be released before 7 to 10 days examination on the official portal https://osssc.gov.in. You can download OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2024 by simply entering login id and password.
OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2024 Details
|Exam conducting body
|Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Forest Guard, Forester, Livestock Inspector
|Hall ticket release date
|2 week before exam
|Combined Recruitment Exam (CRE)
Odisha Forest Guard Exam Date 2024
Odisha Sub Ordinate Selection Commission (OSSSC) invited applications for the Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector and Forester positions. A total of 2712 posts will be filled through this recruitment.
The online registration for this vacancies started on 26th November 2023, and the last date to submit application was 25th November 2023.
OSSSC will conduct the written exam for Forest Guard and other posts in February 2024. The official notification for the same will be published on the website soon.
Details on OSSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2024
Odisha Forest Guard Hall Ticket will be available to download 2 weeks before the exam. Applicants can get their admit card after the link is activated.
Call letter is a very important document because without it you will not be admitted to the exam center. Admit card will contain the following information.
- Candidates name
- Mother Name
- Seat Number
- Exam center name & code
- Applicants signature
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.
- There will be 150 questions in total.
- Each correct answer is worth one mark.
- For each wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- You will have 150 minutes to finish the exam.
In this test, there are six subjects: English, Odia, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, and General Science.
Each subject has 25 questions, and each question carries 1 mark, making the total marks for the entire test 150.
How to Download OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2024
To download the OSSSC CRE 2024 examination hall ticket, follow given below steps:
- First of all go to official website osssc.gov.in.
- Then click on the link ‘Combined Recruitment Examination call letter on the home page.
- Candidates who have applied for exqm can proceed through the login section.
- Now log in using your credentials and proceed to submit.
- The OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card will be in front of you.
- Check all the details and click on the download button.
- Take a print out for future reference.