WBPSC Recruitment 2023: The West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently announced a wonderful employment opportunity for aspiring Assistant Directors in the Agriculture department.
If you have been looking for Assistant Director jobs, this could be the break you have been waiting for. The WBPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2023 Notification has officially released on the WBPSC’s website.
The recruitment authority is inviting applications from both male and female candidates to fill 122 vacant Assistant Director positions.
To apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023, visit the official website at wbpsc.gov.in. The online application process started on 25th July 2023 and will end on 17th August 2023.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023
The online registration process is live now, giving candidates the chance to participate in this recruitment drive.
However, before you proceed with the registration, it is essential to carefully read the detailed notification provided by the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post||Multi-Purpose Health Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||1520 vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19 September 2023|
Before submitting your application, make sure to carefully review the notification to ensure that you meet all the criteria and requirements.
wbps.gov.in Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Details
An undergraduate degree in agriculture with a four-year course from a legitimate college or educational institution.
The age of the candidates will be determined as of January 1, 2023. The candidates must be between 18 and 36 years old. Concession in the maximum age will be provided to candidates belonging to minority groups, as per the rules.
WBPSC Recruitment Application Fee
All the aspirants have to pay a certain amount of money as an application fee for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2023.
|Applicants Category||Application Fee|
|General & others||₹210/-|
WBPSC Notification Vacancy Details 2023
WBPSC Recruitent 2023 Selection Process 2023
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment Notification 2023. The online application process will commence on 25th July 2023 and will remain open until 17th August 2023.
The selection process for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Screening Test (Qualifying): The preliminary examination will be an objective-type examination consisting of 100 questions. The questions will be of multiple-choice, one-mark type. The preliminary examination will be held in two shifts, morning and afternoon.
- Interview: The interview will be a personality test conducted by a panel of experts. The interview will be held to assess the candidate’s suitability for the post.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment Useful Dates
|Starting date of application registration||25 July 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||17 August 2023|
|Last date of payment of fees through online||17th August 2023 (upto 3 p.m.)|
|Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of PNB||18th August 2023|
How to apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the WBPSC website: https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application form.
wbpsc.gov.in Vacancy Links 2023